- Durata: 8 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: Coldstream, Victoria
- Codice prodotto: MelbaT19
Step back in time and enjoy a glimpse into the extraordinary life of Dame Nellie Melba at her historic home, Coombe Cottage.
This venue will be open to the public for a limited time so that you can experience the unique and timeless style of this once world-famous diva.
Vine Chaser Tours will create a day in the Yarra Valley with a tour of this beautiful property at Coombe Yarra Valley and a delicious Devonshire tea.
You will also enjoy lunch at a nearby winery restaurant and a visit to a popular local attraction such as the Yarra Valley Dairy or Yarra Valley Chocolaterie to sample their produce.
Or perhaps a local winery for wine tastings?
The choice is yours!
What Your Day Will Include:
- Transport from a pickup point ( must be from eastern suburbs Melbourne) to all venues and return
- Coombe Cottage tour ticket
- Morning tea of scones, Coombe's authentic Peach Melba jam and cream with tea or coffee
- Lunch, accompanied by a glass of wine
- Your choice of either a wine, cheese or chocolate tasting experience
- Water provided on the bus and a surprise bag of goodies as a memento of your day!
This cost is all inclusive, you will pay only for any purchases you choose to make on the day.
Your group will travel in a comfortable, air-conditioned bus with a fully accredited driver.
We pick you up from one agreed central location and return you to the same.
Your day would typically run from approx. 9am until 4pm, depending on your pickup location and which venues you would like to visit in the afternoon.
Please note that our buses are not low-floored so there is a step up into the bus.
Our aim is to create a special day for your group, personalising the tour as much as possible, according to your interests and preferences.
Coombe Cottage Tours will operate on Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday from June 5th until August 31st, 2019.
Vine Chaser Melba Tours are offered for a limited time and there are already bookings into July, so early bookings are recommended!